National Cable Specialists prides itself on the friendly workplace environment fostering our employees’ growth and development. We are looking for an enthusiastic warehouse employee to join our team long-term. We offer competitive pay, benefits, paid training, and a positive fast-paced work environment. The responsibilities of the Warehouse Employees can consist of preparing orders, including cutting cable to length.
Warehouse Employee Tasks/Responsibilities
- Operates cutting equipment.
- Processes order paperwork.
- Keeps warehouse in a state of tidiness, which encourages productivity and security at work.
- High school diploma
- Capability to work as a team player
- Excellent physical condition
- Good math skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision and to organize his/her work
- Warehouse experience an asset
- Current forklift certification an asset
- First aid certification an asset
This position is for the Coquitlam branch.
Email us with your resume in Word (.doc) format or PDF format.