Inside Sales- Mississauga and Montreal Branches
National Cable Specialists’ experienced and knowledgeable sales people pride themselves in providing outstanding service to our customers and strengthening existing customer relationships.
- Makes phone contacts with existing customers and suppliers to negotiate prices, ask or provide information, solve technical and other issues, and verify status of orders.
- Coordinates with various parties to ensure accurate and fast order fulfillment.
- Maintains his/her technical knowledge up-to-date and broadens his/her knowledge on various product lines.
- Maintains courteous, harmonious professional relationships with appropriate parties.
- Maintains his/her own documentation (i.e. price lists, suppliers’ catalogues, etc.) up-to-date.
- Career-oriented multi-tasker
- Excellent attention to detail
- College degree preferred
- Sales experience in the field preferred
- Any equivalent combination of experience/education will be considered
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Capability to work as a team player
Due to NCS’ significant commitment to industry training and personal development, less qualified applicants willing to train and grow into the role may be considered
Job Type: Full-time
Email us with your resume in Word (.doc) format or PDF format.