NATIONAL CABLE SPECIALISTS is part of a global leader in the distribution of wire and cable and related infrastructure products. We are looking for ambitious, customer focused individuals with previous related business experience to join our growing company. We have an immediate openings for Warehouse Associates in our Montreal (St. Laurent) location.
We are looking for an experienced warehouse person who enjoys a fast paced environment with a desire to improve themselves and advance within the company. The incumbent will be a team player who demonstrates initiative and a positive professional attitude and manner.
Warehouse Employee Tasks/ Responsibilities:
- Receives Merchandise
- Picks and prepares customer orders
- Cuts wire and cable as per customer order requirements
- Prepares orders for shipping with our transport carriers
- Processes order paperwork
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment, encouraging productivity and security at work.
- High school diploma
- Capability to work as a team player
- Excellent Physical condition
- Good Math skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French
- Current forklift certification
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Warehouse experience is an asset
- RF experience is an asset
- Competitive Compensation
- Extended Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Opportunity for growth both personally and professionally